Missouri Car Insurance, Non-Owners and SR-22 Coverage
Need car insurance in Missouri? Solo Insurance® is here to help. We offer great rates for all drivers – teens, non-owners and even SR-22. Fill out our online form to get your car insurance fast.
|Missouri State Required Limits
Top of the Line, Secure Automobile Coverage for the Show-Me State
Insuring Customers throughout the Midwest since 1994
Driving can be risky if you don’t protect yourself – that’s why cars have seatbelts. Still, a seatbelt isn’t the only protection you need. Car insurance is another piece of gear that can help if a problem occurs; plus, it's the law. The Missouri law requires that every driver have a reliable method of paying for the costs of damage or injury to another driver after a car accident. Learn more about car insurance laws in Missouri.
All Missouri vehicle owners – from St. Louis to Kansas City and Joplin to Hannibal – need car insurance. To get the right insurance policy, you need to work with an insurance agency that delivers the best coverage and price, regardless of circumstances. That’s what you find at Solo Insurance®.
Get a car insurance quote now
Far-Reaching, Effective and Affordable Automobile Coverage
Having car insurance means having financial security. Going without puts you, others, your driver's license, and your wallet at risk.
If you get in a wreck, your insurance policy might help you pay for damage to your car. It can even help you pay for other drivers’ losses if you caused the wreck. Most car insurance policies have multiple uses and you can match your coverage to meet your unique needs. Going without car insurance can cause financial hardship by way of fines and damages, license suspensions, vehicle impounding, and SR22 requirements for up to five years.
We represent multiple top insurance carriers and the car insurance policies we provide can contain:
- Liability Car Insurance: Keeps you legal in the state of Missouri and covers the damage you cause to the property of others, up to your chosen limits if you are at fault in a wreck. All our liability only car insurance policies start with Missouri’s mandatory liability insurance amounts:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 total bodily injury (for multiple people injured) liability coverage per accident
- $10,000 for total property damage liability coverage per accident
- Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorist Insurance: Helps if you collide with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have liability insurance or, in the case of under-insured, enough liability coverage. You can use this coverage from your own policy. Our Missouri car insurance policies automatically come with Uninsured Motorist protection unless you reject it.
Optional Coverage Options for Missouri
Car accidents can be costly, and you may find that you need extra protection. The following are types of optional coverage options you may want as part of your car insurance policy that Solo Insurance® can provide for you:
- Collision Insurance: Helps pay for damage to your own car after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Helps pay for car damage caused by hazards like weather, theft and fire.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Helps pay for accident-related medical bills
- Rental Car Reimbursement
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
Car Insurance for Great and the Not-So-Great Drivers
As independent insurance agents, Solo Insurance® shops the policy options of multiple insurers to give you the best rate for the coverage you want. We help both new and long-term customers choose and re-evaluate their coverage.
We’re also here for those drivers who might feel like they have nowhere else to turn. At some insurance agencies, new drivers, drivers with SR-22 requirements, or those with bad driving records might find it hard to get the best automobile insurance policies at affordable prices. Solo Insurance® gives you reliable coverage with the best pricing options, regardless of your circumstances.
How to Determine Your Missouri Car Insurance Rates
Insurance carriers determine your rate by looking at several factors. Below are some of the most common factors provided by DMV.org.
- Your car’s age, make and model
- The driver’s age, gender, credit history, location and driving record
Don’t forget to ask for discounts for multiple-policy, multiple car, paid-in-full, transfer, automatic payment, good student, and good driver. There can help lower your rate too!
At Your Service When You Need Us
Here at Solo Insurance®, we don’t beat around the bush. We get to the heart of the matter. With us, you’ll find real people, with real options and a real commitment to helping you. We do more than try to sell you a car insurance policy. Solo Insurance® is your resource for all types of insurance.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill out the online quote form right now. You can also call us at 800-207-7656 (during business hours you’ll talk to a real person, each time, every time) or email us anytime.