Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Are you searching for affordable car insurance? Are you interested in protecting your space with the best homeowners insurance or best renters insurance in your area? Solo Insurance® excels in finding accurate, low rates for vehicles, homes, boats, and more. Click the following links to submit an insurance quote form.
Auto Insurance Information
Car Insurance by State
Not all states have the same car insurance requirements or options. Find out what your state requires by clicking on the links below. For a free car insurance quote, request an online quote or call us at 1-800-207-7656.
If you would like a free car insurance quote, contact Solo Insurance online, request a free quote, or call 1-800-207-7656. We provide the best driver and non driver car insurance options to protect you and your family.
Car Insurance Overview
Learn about car insurance including what it is and why you need it to protect yourself from Solo Insurance®, your local and online insurance agents that can shop the best rates for you and your situation. Solo Insurance® also provides the best non driver car insurance for when you are driving a car you don't own.
What Is Car Insurance?
Car insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Car insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
A car insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most car policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why Do You Need Car Insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions To Ask Your Agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding car insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.
For the best driver and non driver car insurance rates, contact Solo Insurance online, request a free quote, or call 1-800-207-7656.