Georgia Vehicle, Non-Owners, and SR-22
|Georgia State Required Limits
Vehicle Liability or Full Coverage, Non-Owners and/or SR-22
Georgia has state-required limits of liability to be legal to drive. We’re here to help you get it, without additional Broker/Producer Fees. Fill out a quote form by clicking the link below. Make sure you fill out all the information on the form. It’ll help us shop for the best rate on the coverage you want.
Get your Quote here!
Top of the Line, Secure Coverage for the Peach State
Insuring Customers since 1994
Driving can be risky enough, especially without insurance—that’s why cars have airbags now. Still, an airbag isn’t the only protection you need. Car insurance is another piece of gear that can help if a problem occurs; plus, it's the law.
All Georgia vehicle owners need car insurance—from Dalton to Savannah or Valdosta to Atlanta and everywhere between. To get the right policy, you want to work with an agency that delivers the best coverage and price, regardless of your circumstances. That’s what you find at Solo Insurance®.
Effective Coverage at the Limits You Want
By having car insurance, you get a sense of some financial security. Going without insurance puts you, others, your driver's license, and your wallet at risk.
Let’s say you have an accident (they don’t call them ‘on purposes’), your policy helps pay for damage you caused to others’ cars. If you get more than the basic Liability coverage it could even help you pay for your car with comprehensive and collision coverage. Most policies have multiple uses, and you can usually mix and match your coverage to meet your needs. Going without can cause financial hardship by way of lapse fees, reinstatement fees, fines and damages, license suspensions, vehicle impounding, and SR22 requirements. Depending upon the number of violations you could face up to 12 months in jail, if found to be a repeat offender. The Georgia DMV will know if your insurance lapses because insurers are required by law to electronically inform them of any terminations, additions or deletions to your policy.
We represent multiple top-name insurance carriers, the policies we provide can contain:
- Liability: Gets you legal and covers the damage you cause others, up to your chosen limits if you are at fault in an accident. All our policies start with Georgia’s mandatory liability insurance (but can certainly be increased to higher limits as needed/desired). Georgia requires a minimum of:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
Get a Quote now!
- Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorist: Helps if you collide with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have liability coverage or, in the case of under-insured, enough liability. You can use this coverage from your own policy. We always recommend Uninsured Motorist coverage to our Georgia policies, but you can reject it. Under-Insured Motorist is available with higher than state required coverage.
- Collision: Helps pay for damage to your own car after a wreck, minus deductible.
- Comprehensive: Helps pay for car damage caused by hazards like weather, deer, theft and fire, minus deductible.
- Medical Payments: Med Pay generally pays for medical costs after you are hurt in a car accident, regardless of who is found at fault for the accident, up to the chosen limits. It is excess coverage meaning it cannot be claimed in addition to injuries covered by health insurance (you could end up paying some back).
- Towing & Rental: Optional additional coverage when you choose Comprehensive & Collision. Towing reimbursement helps pay for moving your own car after a wreck. Rental reimbursement helps toward the cost of a replacement vehicle while your car is being repaired. Always consult your claims representative for details on using these coverages.
Are You a Great Driver or Not-So-Great Driver? It Doesn't Matter to Us
As independent agents, we shop the policy options of multiple insurers to give you our best rate for the coverage you want, regardless of circumstances. We help both new and long-term customers choose and re-evaluate their coverage.
We’re also here for those drivers who might feel like they have nowhere else to turn. At some agencies, new drivers, drivers with SR-22 requirements, or those with bad driving records might find it hard to get the best policies at affordable prices. We always give you reliable coverage, with our best pricing option, regardless of your circumstances.
At Your Service When You Need Us
Here at Solo Insurance®, we aren’t sales-y. We get to the heart of the matter and answer your questions directly. With us, you’ll find real people, with real options and a real commitment to helping you. We do more than try to sell you a policy. We’re your insurance resource.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill out the quote form right now. You can also call us at 800-207-7656 during business hours (you’ll talk to a real person, each time, every time) or email us anytime.
Get a Quote now!