Solo Insurance Services®, THE Solo Insurance
Experience you can trust; reliability on which you can depend.
For the best auto insurance or other insurance quote call 800.207.7656 or submit an online form.
Our SOLO Insurance® agents are here to help!
From unassuming beginnings to customer-driven success
Solo Insurance® started the St. Louis headquarters with one guy, one desk, one file cabinet, one ultra-high speed 75MB (that’s right, MB) computer and plans for offering people the best rates we can find, always. He was told by some naysayers in the insurance world that he wouldn’t succeed. Now, 30 years later, we beg to disagree.
For too long, people were often made to feel bad if they needed a bit of help through a tough time with their driver’s license. They were treated differently, less desirable. Companies and some agencies would charge the higher rates for people who already had to pay more. Enter Solo Insurance® with a pledge to always give clients the best rates we can find, regardless of license and insurance situation. All are given our best rate and attention.
Today, in 14 states and with a wide variety of highly-rated insurance carriers and products we serve an equally wide range of clients.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST FOR YOUR INSURANCE NEEDS
When somebody does something good for you, you feel the need to tell others. At Solo Insurance® delivering competitive insurance programs is only one part of the picture. Our licensed insurance agents offer our decades of experience to clients of all insurance situations and driving records with personalized service, even after the sale. Plus, as the trust has built, they’ve stayed around for their insurance needs down the road, into their homes, businesses and for their “toys.” Family members and friends come in, call, or click their way into great rates too. You’re more than just a policy number on a computer screen at Solo Insurance®.
YOU WANT SOMEONE TO VALUE YOUR BUSINESS DOWN THE ROAD
The world moves fast and so do insurance rates and markets, that’s why we’ve always reviewed each policy at renewal to insure you have our best rate without going backwards on your coverage. It’s a tradition of insurance integrity that continues. And, of course, clients always have the option to stay at their current great carrier!
WHAT ABOUT THE DISCOUNTS?
We have the discounts. We search all possible credits and discounts to bring you the best value for your hard-earned insurance dollar. We review each policy at renewal to make sure you always have our best rate. Saving money is a vital concern for nearly everyone in these difficult times.
WHY Solo Insurance®
1. Because we work hard for you. Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, currently serving 14 states, you can count on this trademarked, veteran- and family-owned and operated insurance broker founded in 1994. We are uncompromising in our integrity and pursuit to be the premier independent insurance agency in the areas we serve.
2. You’ll always speak with licensed agents, even for customer service questions; we don’t skimp on the customer service side.
3. We’re available (we’re not out golfing…we promise!)
· Central time zone office hours:
Ø 6:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Ø 6:30 a.m. – Noon Saturday (most Saturdays)
Ø After hours accessible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
So experience the local, hometown service feel with the backing of many great insurance companies. Know that you're speaking with a licensed producers when you call or email. Know that you don't have to rely on guesswork in the maze of online quoting options; a licensed agent reviews each quote submitted then we do the quoting for you because we know the companies and how to shop for your best rate. We're local and online.
- Online quoting and writing for these states (including but not limited to these cities):
- Arkansas (Little Rock, Bentonville, Conway, Hot Springs, Fort Smith, Rogers, Fayetteville, Jonesboro)
- Georgia (Atlanta, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Kennesaw)
- Illinois (Chicago, Peoria, Springfield, Champaign/Urbana, Decatur, Bloomington)
- Indiana (Indianapolis, Gary, Evansville, Terra Haute, Fort Wayne)
- Iowa (Des Moines, Iowa City, Ames, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Waterloo, Dubuque, Burlington)
- Kansas (Kansas City, Topeka, Olathe, Wichita, Salina, Manhattan)
- Louisiana (New Orleans, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Slidell)
- Missouri, except St. Louis (Kansas City, St. Joseph, Springfield, Joplin, Poplar Bluff, Kirksville)
- Nevada (Las Vegas, Carson City, Reno, Henderson, Elko)
- Ohio (Columbus, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Toledo, Dayton, Akron, Findlay, Oxford)
- Oklahoma (OKC, Tulsa, Norman, Lawton, Enid, Stillwater, Shawnee, Ardmore, Broken Arrow, Moore)
- Oregon (Portland, Springfield, Eugene, Bend, Medford, Corvallis, Ashland, Baker City)
- Texas (Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Lubbock, Arlington, Galveston, Fort Worth, Amarillo, Midland)
- Virginia (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Roanoke, Alexandria, Leesburg, Manassas)
For help finding the best insurance rates for you in your state, contact Solo Insurance® online, request a quote or call us at 800-207-7656.
Maverick, the Solo Mascot
Check out the other Solo Pets!
Solo Insurance® is registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office.