Virginia Car Insurance Coverage for Vehicles, Non-Owners, SR22s
|Virginia State Required Limits
Uninsured Motorist 30/60
Are you in need of affordable Virginia auto insurance rates? We’re here to help. Get a free car insurance quote today Make sure you fill out all the information on our online form. It’ll help us shop for the best rate on the coverage you want.
Affordable Virginia Car Insurance for The Old Dominion
Driving can be risky if you don’t protect yourself; that’s why cars have airbags. Still, airbags aren't the only protection you need. Car insurance is another piece of gear that can help if a problem occurs; plus, it's the law. All Virginia vehicle owners want to work with an agency that delivers not only the best coverage but the best price, regardless of circumstances. That is why Virginia drivers chose Solo Insurance®.
Far-Reaching, Effective Coverage
Having insurance means having financial security. Going without puts you, others, your driver's license, and your wallet at risk.
Let’s say you have a wreck. Your policy might help you pay for damage to your car. It can even help you pay for other drivers’ losses if you caused the wreck. Most policies have multiple uses, and you can usually mix and match your coverage to meet your needs. Going without can cause financial hardship by way of fines and damages, license suspensions, vehicle impounding, and SR22 requirements for up to three years.
We represent multiple top-name insurance carriers, the policies we provide can contain:
- Liability: Gets you legal and covers the damage you cause others, up to your chosen limits if you are at fault in a wreck. All of our policies start with Virginia's mandatory liability insurance (but can certainly be increased to higher limits as needed/desired). Virginia requires a minimum of:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $20,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
- Uninsured Motorist: Helps
if you collide with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have liability. You can use this coverage from your own policy. All Virginia policies come with Uninsured Motorist protection as the State requires, may have higher limits.
- Under-Insured Motorist: Helps if you collide with an at-fault driver who doesn’t have enough liability (they are under-insured). You can use this coverage from your own policy. Under-Insured Motorist is available with higher than state required coverage.
- Collision: Helps pay for damage to your own car after a wreck.
- Comprehensive: Helps pay for car damage caused by hazards like weather, theft and fire.
- Medical Expense: If you or your passengers get hurt resulting from bodily injury caused by accident, this coverage might help pay for some of your medical needs.
Towing and Rental coverage also available on policies with Comprehensive and Collision as part of a full coverage option.
Coverage for Great Drivers, Good Drivers and the 'Not-So-Great' Drivers
As independent agents, we shop the policy options of multiple insurers to give you our best rate for the coverage you want. Virginia good driver insurance rates are available to those with a clean driving record. Regardless of where you stand, we help both new and long-term customers choose and re-evaluate their coverage.
We’re also here for those drivers who might feel like they have nowhere else to turn. At some agencies, new drivers, drivers with SR-22 requirements, or those with bad driving records might find it hard to get the best policies at affordable prices. We always give you reliable coverage, with our best pricing option, regardless of your circumstances.
At Your Service When You Need Us
Here at Solo Insurance®, we don’t beat around the bush. We get to the heart of the matter. With us, you’ll find real people, with real options and a real commitment to helping you. We do more than try to sell you a policy. We’re your insurance resource.
So, what are you waiting for? Fill out the Virginia auto insurance quote form right now. You can also call us at 800-207-7656 during business hours or email us anytime.